Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Ever Growing Belly

Just when you think your belly can't get any bigger, it does. It's really crazy to watch you body changing. And what's really weird is when the little one moves - it's soooo alien like.

The other night Matt and I were at a movie. I felt the little one's leg poking my belly so I put my hand on it - it kind of startled us both as she moved away and so did I. It was one of those moments you really realize "holy cow, there is something alive in my belly!".

Here's a great shot of a parking lot in Spokane. I loved the sign and had to get a picture with it. There's also a stork parking spot at Metropolitan Market in Seattle - now I only shop there so that I can fully milk use of the spot. Funny how they don't have spots for new moms, cause I have a feeling that's when you really need the extra help.



Out in front of Huckleberry's in Spokane.

I took this picture for Jill as she thought I couldn't drive anymore - see Jill my belly still fits behind the wheel (not much longer though).

Me and the first pregnant male, oh wait that's funny Uncle Ben with a basketball up his jacket. He's bigger - right?

Here's some great tricks I've learned to do with my new ever growing belly. And now everyone is starting to get into it. As a disclaimer, those are not all my drinks - everyone has started using my belly as a resting spot. Great, thanks! Okay it's pretty funny.

At a Ratcity Roller Girls spout. Matt needed a drink rest.

Showing off to the girls at dinner.

Patti and I should take this trick on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment