Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunflower's and Yoga

Here's a great series of shots. Dylan and I went out into the garden early one evening - her favorite thing. We were sitting on the grass (she's just about sitting on her own) looking at our sunflowers. She started playing with this one on the ground when i noticed the sunbeams coming through the bushes - it made for a beautiful back light. It's amazing what great shots you can take with an i-phone.

Sunbeams and Sunflowers


Here's some shots of D playing with the sunflower.

"Hum, what do we have here?"

"... oohhh some grass ~ tickles my toes"

"I'm picking the grass"

"Oh boy, what's over there?"

"UUUhhhh, hum, what's that?"

"I must touch it's sooo pretty"

"Hum, look it comes apart"

"oh wow, I think I'll grab this whole thing. I wonder if it will fit in my mouth"

"So pretty I think I want to smell it. Maybe I want to eat it?"

"He loves, he loves me not, he loves me...."

Now this is where the funny yoga shots come in. I laid lil' d down under the sunflowers and as I shot the pictures I'd wiggle them around. It made her laugh. She started grabbing for her toes and I do believe she was doing some yoga poses.

Yoga pose: tribute to sunflower

"Oh, I think I can get my legs a little closer to my chest."

Look at that concentration! And look at those thighs!

Awe yes, we have toe sucking!!!! Now how many of you can top that?


And this is when she started giggling.

"Me sooooo funny!"


Here's a portrait we call "toes to the sunflower".


And here's one of d's self portraits.


This one I shot as I was taking the camera from out of her mouth. She sure loves laying in the grass. Those sunflowers made her day and those big kissable cheeks made mine!

1 comment:

  1. The Yam and yoga shots, made mine!!!! I love you Dylan. Double A

    ReplyDelete