Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dylan's Got Rhythm and Soul


This morning over breakfast Dylan and I had a dance party. Miss D has always responded to music, she loves it. Her latest is busting out some dance moves. The other day Matt, Dylan, Maggie, and I were walking to the store. Matt had D in the Baby Bjourn. I started singing a little song and out of now where Dylan started shaking her head and moving her arms and legs - she was busting out some great moves. It cracked us up! Now when she hears music, or if I sing to her, she starts shaking her head. I've been trying to recorded it for days but she's been a bit shy in front of the camera. So this morning over breakfast we were listening to some music and I was able to catch some of her moves. Although it's a bit dark (I know better than to shoot into the light) but what are you going to do when the girl's rocking out! Just have to warn you that the video you are about to watch is hilariously cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment