Friday, March 26, 2010

Birthday Party!



OK, so Dylan officially turned one on March 18th. It is amazing that time has flown by like that. It seemed like just a few days ago that we were bringing her home and enjoying our little bundle of joy. Well, here is the first of many posts from Dylan's birthday party at Stellar Pizza - a great place to have a party like this, if I do say so myself. Christine was the force behind it all and it shows. Everyone had a fun time and lots, I mean lots, of people came out to celebrate. I'm not sure if it was the pizza, mini cupcakes, mini ice cream cones or the beer that brought 'em out... Regardless, it was a hoot.

So check out Lil D cramming her face with her mini cupcake and mini cone. Double fisting it! I think she learned that from Uncle Ben or Uncle Bob or Uncle Chuck...oh boy, the influences in her life!


No comments:

Post a Comment