Saturday, August 28, 2010

While Momma C Was In Medford


While I was down in Medford, OR working Dylan had a few playmates to entertain her during the days. First off Auntie Beans hung out with D, they had a great time at the park and reading several books, and I heard G-ma McBride came over for a walk. Then Ciara came to play, they had a super fun day. And Madison came for the last 3 days - let's just say there was all kinds of fun to be had at the homestead. I got lots of texts and pictures through out the day of what the girls where up to. The girls all did a GREAT job and poor Madison got stuck with a few long days - thank you all!!!! If we were passing out medals for the week, I must say it would go to Matt who was super dad! I'm happy to say that it looked as though Dylan was well feed, well played with, and well loved while I was on vacation, I mean work :)>!


















No comments:

Post a Comment