Monday, October 11, 2010

A Little Bath Time Story


So here's a funny little bath time story for ya. The other night I'm getting ready to give miss d a bath. I got her striped down to her diaper when she started saying 'poop'. I asked if she had 'poop' in her diaper and she said 'poop' again but there was nothing. I peeled off her diaper and let her streak around the house for a few while I got her bath ready. I was in the bathroom when Dylan came running in saying 'uh, uh, uh' and pointing to the living room. I walked out as Dylan said 'poop' and pointed so proudly to a nice (and big, I might add) pile of 'poop'. Way to go Dylan! AND nice job hitting the hardwood floor and not the rug.

Since the story Dylan now will tap her diaper and say 'poop' to let us know that she's done a little business in her diaper - it's not every time but it's a great start to potty training.

Last night after her bath she had a little streak party around the house. This time she came running up to us and said 'pee pee'. Clean up on isle 4. You think we'd learn by now about letting little missy streak. At least she's making the connection of what's happening south of the boarder.

No comments:

Post a Comment