Sunday, November 21, 2010

While Mom Was Gone

"It's been a crazy couple of weeks, first my mom was gone for a week down in Ashland, OR working, then we had a house full of guests for my dad's birthday, then my dad went to Great Falls, MT to work on a project, and THEN our good friend Diane came to stay. Boy, it sure is good to have my family back! Here's some shots while my mom was away."

"Here's me and Madison having a grand ol' time. Madison is tons of fun, we like to play together."

"Here I am enjoying a snack and coloring - boy, I love to color."

"One night I helped my dad change his bike tire. I'm getting the hang of it."

"Here's my dad and I at the grocery store shopping for dinner."

"It doesn't look like I'm having fun but really you should have heard me scream with delight the whole way home."

"Breakfast and Baby Signing Times."

"Madison and I getting ready to go for a walk. Hat, check, boots, check, snack, check - let's go I'm all ready."

"Here's a shot from Pajama Day. You know those days you just wanna stay in your jammies all day, well, this was one of those days. It was super fun and comfy."

"Dad and I fixing dinner. I sure love to cook - I gave him a lesson or two, you know, since mom was gone."

"And here's a video at our friend Jason's house. I got to go over and play with him, his boys Jasper and Eli, and their dog Chester. Apparently we had a last minute babysitting fluke and Jason stepped in to help out. It was tons of fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment