Monday, January 31, 2011

Dressing Up

Lately D's been into clothes. She's been having an opinion on what to wear and how to wear it. The other night we went to dinner and she insisted on wearing her black ballerina skirt, ski hat, and sunglasses - she got a few good looks at the restaurant. I'll say to D "let's get ready to go" and next thing I look down and Dylan is standing there arms full of coat, hat, bag, shoes, socks - all ready to go. She even helps me get dress like reminding me I don't have a hat on when walking out the door (she even says "momma keys" - which is a huge help). Dylan has also been loving dressing up in costumes - here's a cute little number we came up with so she could go to the pretend store - squeaky Hello Kitty slippers and all...




So if anyone has any costumes they aren't using or wanting anymore, I know a little girl that would love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment