Friday, March 18, 2011

First Bike

What can I say but our girl is following in her Dad's footsteps, she loves bikes! So for Dylan's 2nd birthday we got her a balance bike (basically a bike without pedals or training wheels. The theory is that they learn balance and then to pedal later). Of course her Dad picked out a super cool preemo ride and her Mom picked the color ;).

The day it arrived Matt happen to be home for lunch. I couldn't tell which of the two was more excited to get the bike together. The box was torn open within seconds and parts were coming out - Matt said to Dylan "I have to go to the garage to get a few tools" the next thing we knew Dylan had run in the house and brought out not only one but two of her tool boxes to help her Dad. She was very excited to help!


"Hey Dad, I think this piece goes with this one what do you think?"

"Hmmm, let me adjust my glasses so I can see the directions better."

"Hey Dad I have just the tool for this and hey Dad look I've got tool skills too!"


After a quick seat adjustment Dylan was all set for her first ride. She was good in knowing that you ALWAYS wear your helmet when riding your bike.


She got on just like a pro! Oh and for the record the one pant leg up and sunglasses where her idea - ha!



Here's a video of Dylan's first ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment