Saturday, April 30, 2011

Taco Bar

Uh believe me this kid has a home. Honestly she hasn't been living on the streets begging for change. This face is the result of taco bar night - a tradition I've carried on from my childhood. While growing up my dad and I shared a common bond over taco bar night - we loved it! All the toppings would be put in bowls on a lazy susan (okay we don't have the lazy susan but we do have taco stands) in the middle of the table and my dad and I would build taco after taco after taco. It was so much fun and sooooo good. My dad, like a jedi master, schooled me on how to build a taco correctly - we're talking hard shell tacos here. Since my dad isn't here to school the new crew I've taken on the jedi master role and have had to do some hard core taco building training ;)>. So now my family LOVES taco bar night as you can see from the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment