Thursday, April 5, 2012

First Haircut

Today Dylan got her first hair cut. I think it was a little harder on me than her. I finally broke down as we were having sooooo many tangles and hair combing battles. I debated on cutting it myself or taking Dylan to my gal but then found a salon that does toddlers - who can beat this cool little fire engine? That's my girl sitting in a fire engine playing with barbies! You can keep the barbies away from the girl but you can't keep the girl away from the barbies!


"McBride" face - ha! Oh but wait did you say glitter?



Oh my gosh - glitter! The magic fairy dust, super duper cool. Goes good with her little pink sparklies that our friend Akemi tied in Dylan's hair. That was the one demand D had about cutting her hair and she even told the hair dresser - "please don't cut my pink sparklies.".

No comments:

Post a Comment