Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Inde-poop-dance Day!


 Best Day EVER!!!!  Today was number 5 of 5 poops in the potty!!!!  It's been a HUGE ordeal over here and today was a big morning so we're calling it Inde-poop-dance day!  We went from being absolutely petrified to going to Dylan saying to me "I feel poop-poops coming.  I think I need to be alone for this.  Hey mom, come see my beautiful poops!".  Yes, we screamed, danced, and lots of hugs of achievement!  Now Dylan says "Hey mom, I'm so proud of myself, I'm not scared now.  AND guess what now, I can go to school!".


As promised, after 5 poops Dylan got her 'super big surprise'.  Old school fisher price parking garage just like the one her mom had growing up!  Let's just say it's been extremely quiet in the livingroom for several hours now.  GREAT JOB DYLAN, we are sooo soo sooo proud of you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment