Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Last Night I Had A Dream


Before Dylan was born I had a dream that I had given birth.  The doctors had to put me under so when I woke I asked if I could see my baby.  They handed me a baby girl whom was a bit older than a newborn with  long blonde hair.  The nurse informed me that I had actually had two babies and that my son was across the room getting cleaned up so I couldn't see him yet - the dream ended before I ever met him.

Last night I had a dream I was standing in our kitchen facing the stove.  I heard the sound of little feet coming from the hall way, I looked up expecting to see Dylan but instead I saw a little boy, slightly younger than Dylan is now, he had short blonde hair a black batman t-shirt on and completely naked from the waist down.  He looked like he had just woken up but was very comfortable with his surroundings - as if he lived here.

Verdict is still out - any guesses?  9 more weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment