Monday, December 15, 2014

Oh Christmas Time

Christmas 2014!  A busy time of year for sure - just got done with Asa's birthday and boom right into Christmas.  We are a little late in getting our tree up this year.  Dylan's running the show for sure on decorating and showing Asa how it's done.  I had to laugh as all the decorations were on the lower branches of the tree and then kept moving higher and higher as Asa kept wanting to play with them all and I would move them out of her reach.  I'm sorry to say we had a few casualties but then again I guess that's going to happen with a curious 2 year old.

Here's a picture of how smart our little bugger is - I walked into the living room to find that she had tipped over a crate she had gotten from her room so that she could reach the ornaments.  "See, Momma, See".  So they all moved further up the tree.


Oh and have I mentioned someone has a sweet tooth?  Here Asa's turned a pot upside down to get a little closer to the Ninja Bread Men cookies we made. 


And here's one of just plain being her goofy little self that she is!  Happy Holiday's ya all!


No comments:

Post a Comment