Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pool Party

With the heat wave we're having in Seattle we decided to get a pool! Yes we are the proud owners of a pool. We can now say 'I'm sitting poolside'. Growing up I remember loving my little backyard pool, I'd spend hours in it. We're not quite to that point yet as Dylan spent all of 5 minutes in hers and I think that was pushing it. The water was a little cold but Maggie sure is loving it! And really the pool was second to the cute little bathing suit - come on look at that thing and those chunky thighs - too cute!

Is it wonder woman? Is it Miss America? No it's super cute D in her tini little star'd swimsuit.


Splashing is fun.

Oh boy ~ toys.

As D sat down in the pool she let out a big sigh ~ I think the water was a little cold.

Maggie joining in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment