Monday, October 26, 2009

Dear Santa



dear santa,

hello my name is dylan ray clark. i wanted to introduce myself as this will be our first of many christmases together. i thought since you are starting to get busy with the up coming season i'd get my special gift request in early. this year, for my first christmas, i found this really super duper coolest ever 'radio flyer retro rocket' and fell in love with it. oh boy it sure would be fun to place my cute little tushie aboard and ride up to the stars whiles making all kinds of fun rocket noises. it would be hours of entertainment. i also would love a bike but my dad is still researching that one, so i will have to get back to you on it. oh i almost forgot to mention, my mom makes really good cookies (i heard you like them). thanks santa i really look forward to working with you over the next several years. hello to all the reindeer (i'm still learning all their names) and the misses.

love dylan ray clark

PS: here's a picture for the little worker elves. pretty cool huh?



1 comment:

  1. Cute! I have those exact same slippers - no joke!

    ReplyDelete