Friday, October 30, 2009

Here, There, And On The Verge Of Everywhere....

Our girl is getting very mobile these days. Not crawling yet but being very creative in getting around to what she wants. She's spotting things and beam~linin' for them and like most kids is going straight for everything you don't want her to get into. Dylan's getting up on all fours but hasn't figured out the crawling thing yet - I say "yet" 'cause it's going to be any day that the hatches will have to be buttoned down. No more leaving her quietly to play on the floor while you grab a cup of joe in the kitchen, 'cause if you do lil missy is gone. Here's a day in the life of Dylan....

Playing on her blanket with a few toys.

"What's that?"

"Hi mom."

"Oh just sitting here playing with Sophie the giraffe."


"Okay now I'm going to roll over."

"Now I'm under the chair... oh wait newspaper..."

"Coolest shoes my dad bought me"

"Kicking off the coolest shoes my dad bought me."

"Tasting the coolest shoes my dad bought me."

"Oh yum, mom's shoes."

"What's that?"

"Now I'm going to roll over here and check out things."

"Hummmm, what's in here?"

"Hello Santa? Are you up there?"

"And back to the newspapers, maybe I'll read the sports page."

All of this in 20 minutes time. Oh boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment