Saturday, February 6, 2010

60mph Plus

It's been fun to watch Dylan's crawl progress. She's now at top speeds. My radar gun is down at the moment but I believe she's up to 60mph 'cause she can get from one room to another in no time flat. The other day we (Dylan, Maggie, and I) were all playing in the living room. Matt came home and whistled - Dylan and Maggie's ear perked up and wham, they were on the move towards the back door. It's really cute to watch. Matt can whistle from anywhere in the house and Dylan (and Maggie) will be on the move to find him.

Here's a little video I shot this morning of Dylan crawling at tops speeds. If you listen closely you can here her little hand slap the ground, which cracks me up, as she's flying into the kitchen for her sippy cup. I also caught some advanced furniture climbing skills. Go Dylan!

No comments:

Post a Comment