Thursday, February 11, 2010

Baby Proofing

Our little monkey is all over the place. No one warned us of a) how fast these little people are, b) when the room is quiet there is mischief brewing, and c) how they just know all the places they shouldn't get into. The other day I was in the kitchen getting D's dinner together when it got real quiet in the living room. So I go in there to find Dylan waist deep in soot! When I grabbed her I realized she had a mouthful as well. Then there was the time I was washing dishes and she quietly opened up the cupboard below the sink. When I looked down she had gotten Maggie's glucose vitamins open and was popping them like they were candy or in Dylan's case Cheerio's. Well at least her joints will be strong, right?! Argh! I can safely say our house is somewhat parent proof now. Yes, I said parent proof as I can't get into any of our cupboards! Maybe I should ask Dylan to show me how. Little monkey.

Photo compliments of Anne Treanor Miska

1 comment:

  1. We thought we warned you guys! Everyone has at least one "poison control" moment. :)

    ReplyDelete