Friday, June 11, 2010

Dad's Music Video - More, More, More

So I know I already posted how Dylan loves to watch her Dad's music video he shot for a band called the Beads. But now the funny thing is every time we passed by my computer Dylan points and moves her arms up and down - it's one of those moments that only a mom knows what her kids wants, and in this case it means - "Mom can I watch Dad's video?". So I play it for her, she gets really excited when it starts up - arms moving up and down really fast. She knows all the parts now, like when Maggie comes on - she points, then she starts to wave in the scene just before the one with the little girl waving, and right before it ends Dylan's already signing for more. It's really funny to watch her. She loves it. Finally I had to tell her 'all done, no more' which she signed back 'all done'. When Matt came home from work I told him to watch Dylan watch the video - just so he could see how much she loves it. And of course when it ended instead of signing 'more' she shook her hands meaning 'all done, no more' - which I had to laugh about, at least she's a fast learner!




No comments:

Post a Comment