Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh No Santa - Not Again!

Another Christmas another year without a picture with Santa! Honestly I really did try - again! You'll have to look back at last years crazy Santa pictures if you don't remember the story. SO THIS YEAR we were going to Europe in PLENTY of time to get a picture with Santa. Well who knew or should I say didn't know that they don't really do the whole Santa picture thing in Europe. So year 2 and still no real Santa pictures. Have I failed as a mother or have I just started a new family tradition of finding the funniest "Santa" possible - which I'm totally okay with.

We were walking through a Christmas market in Berlin when we came across this Santa statue. Not completely knowing yet about the lack of a real Santa we decided to shoot this as a back up and thank goodness we did! I love the statue like look on Dylan's face - it matches the look on Santa's face.

So serious - or possibly soooo cold!

Ha! Okay now she's having fun.

Family Santa photo fun! So now that we have a new family tradition you'll have to stand by for next years exciting Santa story!

No comments:

Post a Comment