Thursday, June 30, 2011

The New Playhouse

Someone's got a new playhouse!!!!! And someone's super excited about it. Don't worry I let Dylan play in it sometimes ;)

Our friend Nan was at Costco a few months back and texted me pictures of this super cute playhouse. It took a few weeks before Dylan and I could get down there to check it out - turns out we were just in time as the one on display was the last one in stock. Luckily I still have connections at Costco so I asked if they ever sell their displays - score! Not only did I get it reduced a hundred bucks (it was already really reasonably priced), I sweet talked the guys into disassembling it so I could get it in the car. I got it home and Matt put it together while Dylan was napping - when she got up Oh My Gosh!!!! You could only imagine the yells and screams of delight. I was off to prep for a shoot but apparently Matt and d played in the playhouse for the next 3 hours! Unheard of in the world of a 2 year old.





This past weekend Matt built a platform and little patio for Miss d's playhouse - he did a great job! Our neighbors cleaned out their daughter's playhouse and gave Dylan tons of little dishes, pots, pans, and play veggies, along with a little table and chair set. There was some major fung shui going on in the little playhouse - chairs in and out until she got it just right. Now Dylan is cooking, cleaning, and hosting up a storm in her little playhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment