Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Trip To Ashland

I was just down in Ashland, Or for 3 1/2 weeks working. I always love going down there, such a great town. I flew down every Sunday afternoon, work for the week, and then come back late Friday night - one weekend Matt decided to bring the family to me. He was very brave driving the 8 hours each way with a toddler by himself but then again she is a fabulous traveler.

We had a great weekend together that went by way too fast. Here's Dylan enjoying some local music and treats.


Picnic back at the hotel.

Then off to the park with Nan (who was down working as well).






Bedtime.

One the way home there were a few pit stops - here's some pictures at a fun park.




And then a long nap! Thanks for coming down guys!!!!! I loved having you!

No comments:

Post a Comment