Sunday, August 28, 2011

Broken

We are in the beginning phases of potty training. Every night after bath I let Dylan streak around the house until she has to go pee. She then runs into the bathroom, sits her little bum down on her potty, and makes pee in the pot. She gets sooo excited jumping up and down yelling "I did it, I did it, candy, candy". I've been using candy as a little incentive which has been helping. My sister was trained as a kid with the water running which to this day when she hears running water she runs for a toilet. So I thought maybe I should stay clear of that method but now I'm thinking Dylan will be 16, pee, and then think 'hum, I suddenly want candy'.



So the other night I ask Dylan if she needs to make pee-pee in the pot. She runs to her little potty, sits down, and makes the funniest little pushing face. Oh she pushes and pushes. She then jumps up and says "Uttoh Momma, broken, not working" as in her plumbing is broken because nothing is coming out. Oh I had a good laugh over that one. She then climbs up on "Momma's potty" to try it out, thinking it was the potty and not her. She gave it a good try again and then strugs her shoulders and says 'broken'.


No comments:

Post a Comment