Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Friends, My Friends

A few weeks ago the Haugens (our friends from Whitefish) were in town for a visit so we all got together at the Rundles' new awesome house on the Eastside. As Dylan and I were crossing over the West Seattle Bridge to get to the highway she points up the street and says "Auntie Beans house, Momma" - she's got that one figured out!

We got to the Rundles house, Dylan walks in the front door and yells "my friends, my friends, where are my friends?". She was soon greeted with a big group in which she turned and said 'catch me' and took off. Let's just say we finally found her later that night huddled around the t.v. shoving skillets down her throat, eyes a little buggy from being so tired, and shoes missing - guess it was safe to say she had a good time (and we found the shoes finally!).

Jackson, Turner, Dylan, and Neva

Dylan and Neva
Yum ice creme!

"More please Aunt Liz".

Neva, Sleepy d, and Miles at the end of the night - sooo tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment