Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Day of Preschool and More

Preschool 1st day 9.11.2012.  "I'm going to be a Ballerina and a Film Maker like my dad!"
If was a week of many firsts but the most important was the start of preschool.  We have been talking about going to preschool for quite some time now and it was the big first week - finally.  Someone was soooo excited that I could barely take any pictures as she was running out the door so fast.  We were the first to arrive - even before the door was unlocked so Dylan stood with her face pressed to the window watching her teachers with great excitement.  It was a short sweet goodbye before Dylan was onto art and fun.  As I walked out there were many kiddo's clinging to their mother's legs screaming, I looked over and Dylan was already quite involved in an art project. 

Three and 1/2 hours later I was at the door to pick her up - I could hear the scream of excitement "Moommmmmaaa!" and then she ran through her whole time and everything they did with a big "I LOVE PRESCHOOL" at the end.  We went to celebrate with frozen yogurt and bubbles.  It was a great day - and the next day was exactly the same.


 Here's a photo from day 2.  Dylan going for a more 'serious' look here but don't let it fool you, she was VERY excited.

This week we also started Dylan's new swim class - EELs.  She is starting to learn to swim without floaties!  Also new Little Gym, Super Fun Dance Class, and soccer.  It's a full week but super exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Just like her Cousin J! Can't wait to get to school, every day!

    ReplyDelete