Friday, June 21, 2013

Aqua Velva Girl


Auntie Beans was producing a commercial and needed a little superstar to help her out in an Aqua Velva commercial - first off they still make the stuff?  ha!  Guess so.  Auntie Beans told me a little about Dylan's role - she would be in an 1960's home movie, dad packing up the car, D sitting in a car reading between her two brothers that were picking on one another.  Dylan was really excited and rehearsed all morning.  "Hey mom, what do you think of this face?"  "Hey mom, what is my dad going to look like?"  "What book will I be reading?  And do I get to keep it?"  She got a little shy when all was said and done but I think she was just in character.  Of course it was a busy day of running around (and the one day Dylan decided to put applesauce in her hair at school which meant we needed to run home and wash it) so Asa was a little squirmmy wormmy and cranky so I stayed back a bit (as you can tell from the pictures).  Guess we will just have to wait for the commercial to come out to see - or sweet talk Auntie Beans into a sneak peak.





I must say it was quite funny to be on the 'other side' while being on a film set.  Dylan on the other hand had no problem finding craft service and telling the make-up gal to give her the works. That's my girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment