Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ashland Or Bust

 Some called me crazy, some called me insane, a few understood when I got the call to go down to Ashland, Oregon to work for 3weeks.  I don't know how it all came together so easily but it did.  Within a day I had a rental car, 3 bedroom vacation rental, AND best of all one of our favorite sitters got her school gig covered to come join us in all the fun.  Dylan was soooo excited to find out that Kristine Kristina (a nickname we gave her) was going to come on vacation with us!!!!  AND I was super duper stoked to have her along for the journey.

Here's a few pictures of our road trip down which was quite fun and super easy especially being Asa's first roadtrip.  Dylan kept yelling out 'girls trip' along the way.  We found a few good parks to stretch our legs out during our 8+ hours in the car.  We made it to Ashland still smiling.







No comments:

Post a Comment